Offt The Limits



What ought to be said anymore, I'm speechless and know not of what should be done. An unknown feeling is roaming from the inside and deep down in my heart. Can anyone simply explain what am I feeling now ?? Thinking is what I do all the time, but it seems that I dont even know what ought to be thinked. Currently understand not of things that had been done throughout the whole year through. What had actually changed ?? What is actually the things and stuffz that I want which is not known ? When would it be shown upon me to clarify things ?? Things that I not want would eventually things that happen. Why do things changes so fast and many are being left out behind letting them to rot in despair. I'm frankly depressed and know not of what should be written anymore.


Perhaps it would come to an end very soon ...
How would it actually end ??

Happy ...
Sad ...
Memorable ...
Forgotten ...


What would it be ??
I do not know
Posted on 7:29 PM by Jefferychan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: