School season starts again today onwards .... It's indeed very hard to grasp hold on what's gonna happen in this year 2008. Well, it's just a matter of time when i once again step foot onto my school and class to study again ( Not to say that i go to school most of the time bcoz of band ). Just wish me luck in my life during year 2008 k. Really gotta control myself this year. My final year of secondary school life unless i go for form 6. This is the time which I must focus everything i have and had and put in on a final push ( Lolz , Dota meh ).

Hmmm, getting late already so I think I'm gonna sleep now yea. Good Night Everyone. Oh yeah, just for your information which a lot of you have mistakened. NO . I'm not quitting any gaming especially for Dota !! I'm just gonna control myself yea .. no more addictive gamings already. FOCUS !!!
Posted on 12:36 AM by Jefferychan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: