Well first of all, sorry for not updating for so long ... It's just that nowadays I feel so tired and exhausted after so many things happen and there's so much work to be done on that day. Frankly, I actually slept 2 nights on the sofa just like that for no reason. Guess I'm dosing off so easy is due to the tiredness i face throughout the whole day but sometimes i do feel curious of why am I so tired since there are also people who actually asked me that. Well, 2 days ago was my bands' induction and yesterday was of coz my band 1st pract for the form 1's to come.

The induction was really crazee as stupid news actually came to be that our induction can't be held due to mr woon's send off. Thank God it's not true and so it's carried on eh .. Everything was quite okay i guess for that. Performances was hell of a blasting off only. I can't even listen to the sound of the flute I'm playing. But hey , the result is quite convincing actually 78 form 1's turned up on saturday which means we are at the top. Scouts have 74 and band have 78. Good or bad ?? Well practically I haven't actually seen the members since wai hin took charge of the members on that day. Sometimes, it's indeed very encouraging to see seniors around to support us. Is it truely the 'Michaelian Spirit' which causing them to do this ?? Or it's just they are plain boring and therefore they come. Hahah , I guess it'll remain a mystery for now.

Age Of Empires 3
Well, practically I got hooked up on this game instead of Dota now. This game is frankly superb in every aspects of it. Some might say it's quite old and out. For me, this game is really one of the good strategy war games out there. Played for around 3 days already and I'm like playing in hard mode now. Man , when can i challenge the expert level. Waves of armies just keep coming in that I can't stand. Well, I downloaded this game. So it's exceptionally free. Yea !! U heard it. FOC !! Well, just here to share a bit about it eh... Good thing is, i found a new game. Bad thing is, I can't stop gaming now !!! My Japanese army is soo strong and yet is beaten by AI players. OMG. Hahah , I'm crapping around here now anyhow so please dont mind k :D


Back to the sad thing, I cut my hair already. Damn !!! Hate it man when i actually tried not cutting my fringe for so long till it actually passed my ears. Now I have to cut it because of school. Haihzz . Sad thing but well, can't do anything actually so I'll just have to move on with it. I promised myself not to cut my hair after my band competition. I'll cut after competition and then thats it !! Till SpM over also I wont cut my hair already. Heheh, it's really one more year till the end of my secondary school life unless i actually go to form 6. Frankly, I dont wanna go back to form 6 due to the school rules actually. So hopefully i can get good results and I'll RUN to other place. Hahaha . Well for those who actually wonder how do I look now.

Do I Look Weird. Man , sad to say this but it'll go on till at least september or july. So sorry to disappoint those who love my long hair. Heheh. I Cut till like this just to satisfy one person which is my teacher. For your info is ONE teacher not teachers and its really stupid la. Swt, why am I actually still talking about it when it cannot be changed anymore?? Hey nice toilet i have there :)


Most of you might be wondering why do this picture of a guy appears in my blog this time. I've changed ?? Hahaha. Basically I started liking this guy's song. Raymond Lam Fung is his name and he's like starting everything from acting in the TVB drama, now he released an album and I actually got the whole album with me now. Practically, his songs are superb. Very emo-tic and have really good expression in it. I simply salute him for his capabilities in doing such things and producing this superb song. I wonder, can i actually sing that good ?? with these high pitch and nice voice ?? Hahaha, I'm not too sure about that actually though I'm actually trying to sing quite a lot nowadays. Music and songs are like my life since ... I also dono when... Hahaha... Anyhow, here I'll upload this song which is seriously one of my favourites so hope u like it eh ...

Posted on 9:53 PM by Jefferychan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: