Friends .....
How should we actually explain who friends are in our life ?? Someone who is important to us or just someone to fill in onto our life to prevent boredome ?? I really do not hav the answer to this question .. After going to melaka for my church YDP , i should be happy coz i actually met quite a lot of friends and people .. Thru this camp , i really learnt a lot which is to appreciate one another.. Life is really short ...Have u ever tried looking at a particular person at one time and the next thing u realised is that he's not here anymore ?? Well, practically I've faced this during the YDP , i've lost a friend of mine.. AGAIN it's water who is the killer again ...

Last 2 years, it was one of my band comrades who was drowned upon the sea waves ... Now , it was my church brethen who drowned upon a pool ... What next ?? When a person is right beside us , we'll never appreciate that he's around u. After he's gone , u'll start to realise that he's important to you... Even tears would be shed non-stop just because of a particular person ... Now I really have things to think about... IF the next person is to be me... what will others think or what will be the reaction of others towards that issue ?? Who am I exactly thru other people's eyes and not thru the eyes of mine ?? I really do not know what will it turn out.. Life is seriously very fragile and it may perish any moment from now...
Posted on 12:51 AM by Jefferychan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: