Insufficient power

I was extremely not well for the past 2 days as one of the worst sickness of my life, which I had never like struck me again. I call him or her or it, whatever you wanna call 'flu' or perhaps a more scientifically proven term is 'common cold.'

What makes me hate it is that this stupid sickness eventually affects my throat and most importantly my eyes as my eyes weren't healthy at all since I got a swell in my eye long long time ago, oh wait-.. It was just 2 years ago.

What's worse perhaps is the massive amount of assignments flowing in and when I say massive, it means MASS and it brings the meaning of, "cannot be stored in a particular location at the same time." - Credits to my mass comm lecturers for these few semesters :)

Eventually, after completing one of it (I dont even have the energy to print, so I asked Zhen Yan to do it, Thanks man!~), here am I after a 12 hours sleep from last night's 9pm till around 8.45am this morning.

I felt that I'm extremely fatigue now and I really need a break, in which I could never afford to do it now as there are so many assignments ahead of me and so many tight deadlines (Oh wait, why am I even blogging now if I'm so busy?)

It's due the point that I found out when I was in a deep sleep and rest last night along with some lecturer slides my lecturer point out on. This question was in my mind for quite some time and it goes like this, "What's creativity? Does it mean something original? or something people used that sells and works out? Does creativity mean anything when it doesn't sell even though it's original?"

As I am a pro-playsafe person in life. I believe that things should always be done professionally, and try to reduce the risk that would be faced at all cost, but does it mean that I would have to sacrifice the creativity in me? Wait, do I even have creativity in me??

Too much question, perhaps someone would answer me? Am I even in the right course now? No doubt, i enjoy this course as much as it is concerned but the thing is, am I able to live in the industry in the future? Journalism? Since I "LOVE" writing so much =)

-Signing off-
Posted on 9:18 AM by Jeffery Chan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: