Illness Rocks, My FooT -.-


Thus the title, yes. I'm sick. In fact for the past 3 weeks till now I was never healthy nor was I in a confortable zone where I can actually have a good and nice break and rest doing nothing but resting. Maybe I put too much during CNY and got sick for 3 weeks because of that. Right after CNY, my eyesight was damaged due to reasons which I've not known till now but my optic nerve was swelling according to the doctor which causes my vision to be blur and its as if there's things blocking my view. Of course it is much better now but sometimes or rather I still get to see stars flying around my eyes . Which means I've not fully recovered. Check the picture above to see the things i see last time. Before and after. Followed by rather flu throughout the second week and when it hits the spot, well. I got fever for around 2 days and then till now , sore throat. Makes me even hard to talk a little louder and the worst is ...

I CAN'T SING HIGH PITCHES ANYMORE !!!!!



For people that loves singing so much ,
Can't sing ... Well, it's terror ....



Hahaha ...

Well , sportsday is coming and I'm sure that my class is not ready for it and so is the band. Will be starting sportsday formation today. Really hope that something will come out this time le. Don't wish to see the same old boring show again. New stuffz must come in man. Old stuffz which are good remain , which are not so good is upgraded and bad destroyed. But things are really getting tough these few weeks, sick and yet so much things to do. And guess what ...



I forsee even more hardship in the future ...
Posted on 12:53 AM by Jefferychan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: