Sick of things

Sometimes I wonder, are friends actually meant to be used and nothing else? I'm sick of this kinda attitude already. Sometimes when a particular person have something, people would just start sticking nearby as if that person is your best buddy and friend.

For the past 3 sems in Kampar, no one among my group have a car and everyone was using a bicycle to move around, now that some of them start to drive around Kampar, everything changed just so rapidly that I can't see where is it gonna go in the future.

Why are people always this selfish and would only think of getting an advantage on people? Hoping that a particular person to join just because he have something extra to go on with and not because, it's him that you want to be together?

Is this world so realistic, whereby if you have no value in you, you'll end up being kicked up and down everywhere as if there's no place for you to stay? I'm seriously wondering how is it going to be already.

At least, when people tend to fetch you around, you would have the courtesy to thank people and only to thank people. But what I see now is, some don't even say a word of thanks and some thank, just for the sake of having another trip to other places again.

I'm sick of it, what the heck? A car was brought here just for the use of others? to fetch some idiots out to eat? I hate it when people assume that, "when he's here, there's a car". Can't a particular person stand on your own feet and be independent?

-Signing off-
Posted on 7:09 PM by Jeffery Chan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: