Pissed

Sharing is caring. I understand that this particular phrase is something people always try to practice in their life, whereby people who believes in this would try to give rather than to receive.

Although it's true, sometimes I found out that by giving so much, what you'll end up getting is actually plain stupid as people would take things for granted and would eventually abuse whatever you actually shared.

I am now staying in my same house and room as I've always stayed and my current internet is being shared in between the 1st and 2nd floor of my house. Last year was terrible as the whole floor of mine uses something we call PPStream, taking up all the bandwidth in my house and I can't online at all.

Fine, I'm okay and at last, this year the line was perfectly fine and nice as those whom I call "PP-streamers" had left and I eventually have a very nice and smooth internet line being shared in between me and 5 of my housemates from the 1st and 2nd floor. Great! I'm lovin' it!

What happens then? A group of people from the 3rd floor came down and start using, leeching the internet line for their use. Initially, I thought it was okay as it wouldn't cause much problem except for a little slowdown of the bandwidth and thus I let them be but it seems that at this moment, this have to change.

The moment I came back from steamboat just now, hoping for a nice internet line for me to do my research for my assignments, 2 fellas from the top floor came down to leech my line again, one of them using PPS to stream stupid videos for the sake of it.

I mean, "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" You'd know that it is not YOUR line at this moment as yours is UPSTAIRS, but why are you coming down and act as if it's yours? If the line on your floor have problem, ain't you supposed to ASK the permission from us first before using it? Where's the simple manners that your mother taught you since young now?

I'm good enough not to go out and start to rant on your face now and if this happens again, I'll lodge a complain in Danish house soon. I'm gonna put up a notice tomorrow, you wanna share the internet connection in MY floor, you go by the rules.

-Signing off-
Posted on 11:27 PM by Jeffery Chan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: