When everything goes haywire

Everything's been rather normal yet rough to me at the same time these days. Eventually took a full day break today from any assignments, work, problems and whatever that happened for the past 5 weeks in my studies. Went back to Ipoh and had an extreme slumber after long weeks of needed-sleep-but-never-given situations that I was in followed by an outing back in my alma mater, St. Michael's Institution for its stage play, aka drama night. Ultimately, it was good. Met up with some of my friends, mainly Louis who is gonna face the STPM terror and Muvin.

Anyhow, this isn't the exact reason why I'm blogging now at the middle of the night. Yes, I am waiting for the world cup to start.and see how Germany loses. Lol. But actually I just want to type out my feelings which is actually pent up inside me for such a long time. To make it simple, I felt as if I've lost my identity. I used to be someone with a very firm principle, this was my strength, and also my weakness. Yet when I was introduced to UTAR, I told myself. I want to be relationship oriented, I do not want to get so much of a trouble just because I want a job done. Therefore, when things are not at the right track, yes. I tolerate and just follow on with the flow. Perhaps that's something I was doing all along, but no. I'm not gonna do it anymore.

Everyone have their own principles in life. I have my own and I know that this is who I am. Everyone is unique and I am also unique in this sense. That's why I'm Jeffery Chan and not any anonymous person living on earth. I am always prone to be someone who speaks out my mind, whatever the circumstances can be and I plan to continue to be like that. Yes, things might be loosened out a bit at times to come but I just want to be myself from now onwards, no more crappy and happy-go-lucky-me anymore cause it would never work. Mark my words, never. Never would I be affected by relationship issues anymore, I'm here in UTAR to study and to study, I must do. I am of high esteem, I project my confidence in everything I do, wherever I am. Cocky as you say, this is me. But of course lar. I can't be too cocky, nanti kena bunuh lar. But I just want myself back. Jeffery, Come back!

I have high aims for my studies in UTAR for my degree.
I have lots of responsibilities behind my back at all time
I have no time or reasons and excuses to fail at all

There's no time to waste, the only time I have is NOW

-Signing off-

Posted on 1:37 AM by Jeffery Chan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: