When your best just isn't enough

This post serves as a reminder to myself. Sometimes, giving your best is never enough in life. At times, you'll definitely fall and no matter how hard you try to change that fact, nothing would actually be able to mend the situation. Was extremely down this evening (night, to be precise). and well, yeah. Things were exceptionally bad as this was a week, very rough for myself. Physically, and emotionally everything was upside down. All was in a mess and nothing was right. Sometimes, things are in situation where I myself, do not know how to handle things and was forced to actually submit to what people call, fate. Being myself, I didn't. I fought for it hard and as strong as I could, thats where I fall as hard as ever.

However, one thing I realised that when your best just ain't good enough. It's actually the time to actualy implement one simple method of solving this problem which I learnt in LTC by Martin Jalleh which actually goes like this: S.L.G. Stop, look and go. Going in front without a reason would only make the situation worse and things can't be turned back anymore, time wasted and disappointment.

Perhaps, this is the time for me to reflect on myself
To find what should I be doing and heading on

-Signing off-

Thanks, Kar Kheng for your support
I don't think I'll go through this without you
Sorry for the nuisance I had caused these days

Posted on 6:42 AM by Jeffery Chan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: