Blog Instant Traffic Booster

Your blog lacking of traffic?
Of course it isn't this traffic that I meant

Vast Traffic Jam?

What I meant was blogging traffic! The visitors of your blog!
I was actually wondering how much can facebook boost my blog's traffic
Thus I gave a try on one of my latest post on my phone buying journey
Thus a post on facebook at 3.30pm ++ on that particular day
The post is very simple, quick and easy (took only seconds)
Those who never seen it before, well here it is

Two hours at the point I'm writing this5.55PM, 29/5/2010

I thought it would add by just a little bit by bit throughout the day
Well, things were different as what I predicted as it skyrocketed in a large scale
From practically "NO VIEWS", it rose by 1300% (Compared to 1 hour before)
Well, let picture do the talking now

From 1 Visitor at 13:00 to 13 Visitor at 15:00
Where's 14:00 anyway? No one at all?
Sigh, no one visits my blog
Conclusion?

You want traffic? Advertisements are important to do so
Advertise your blog in facebook! It works extremely well all the time

++Edit++
I tried doing that again at the later part of the day
Results? Another extra 13 unique visitors.
Believe it, it's proven

-Signing off-
Posted on 12:00 AM by Jefferychan and filed under | 1 Comments »

1 comments:

Ken Wooi said... @ May 30, 2010 at 2:13 AM

lol.. yeah cool right.. =P