How are you doing?


Dear whoever it may concern,
How are you now? It's been a very long time, at least for me since we last communicated. Days and nights I've been wanting to at least send you a message to see if you are okay. It was not being carried out however due to some personal reason and I'm always trying to imagine and think of the possible answers to my questions.

Up till this day, to be honest. I'm still having a very big question mark in my head. Doubts and worries, whether I've actually took the right action and made the right choice. I'm not sure at all of the consequences behind everything I've done for these days, as I don't even have a chance to see you at all. Nevertheless, after going through your profile just now. I'm convinced I've made the right choice.

However pain is it, I'll endure. As long as you are happy that is.
Sorry for me being so naive and stubborn for not listening to you
I just feel that this is one of the way, although I'd never want this to happen

- Jefferychan -
-Signing off-
Posted on 11:00 PM by Jefferychan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: