Alone

Long time since a post (minus the time-table post)
First thing to say right here is that my CSL phone is dying very soon
So much for getting myself a 200 buck phone last year in Tesco
It lasted for 1 year and is now facing numerous problem

Frequent Disconnection of line
Almost Zero line detected all the time
SIM card unreadable every few hourd
Uhh, boleh-land phone rawks!!
(minus the time I dropped it)
Will need a new one soon


I also need a new External HDD very soon
My laptop is only left out with 700+ MB now
Deleted almost everything I can delete but still
I have insufficient hard disk space in my lappie!

Bike's worning out already, rust and paint all coming off
Pedal getting faulty and tires are going flat

Conclusion which I can get from this?
I need money! money! and a lot of money!
I guess I won't get it anyway lol
Start saving Jeff, you can do it^^

-Signing off-

P/s :- Now in Kampar alone, those fellas went back to Ipoh for no reasons at all -.- Thank God I have internet line with me today. "good" housemates shifted out. PPS-free house!!

Posted on 10:54 AM by Jefferychan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: