Blood Donation Drive


UTAR had another blood donation drive this May 2010 Intake
As a GOOD citizen of Malaysia and also a GOOD student of UTAR
I took the initiative to go for this blood donation drive to donate my blood
(I'm not donating this to vampires though, they can just suck it out from me if they want)

I dont mind sucking hot chicks blood if I'm allowed though

5 person went together to the Heritage Hall in Block A for this donation drive
Unfortunately, Wai Keong didn't want to donate his blood and Wei Hao can't donate
Left with only 3 which is Me, Chee Cheng and Kar Kheng, we proceeded as planned (did we?)
At the final stage, Kar Kheng can't donate due to some reasons with her haemogoblin ??
Sad thing to happen after snapping her finger on the "make-the-finger-bleed-machine"
Left with only two strong and mighty warrior, they fought the battle on the bed *LoL*

The mighty warrior Jeffery and

His mighty side-kick Chee Cheng

Feeling tired, the warrior, myself needs to power up myself with potions
Therefore, Milo comes into place to heal myself to regain HP
Being too tired, I'm actually fed by a good Samaritan

The Good Samaritan Wei Hao

-Signing off-
Posted on 5:19 PM by Jefferychan and filed under | 2 Comments »

2 comments:

Wai Keong said... @ June 1, 2010 at 6:19 PM

Whao, haha I don't think I can donate my blood. Tak cukup berat >.<

kImIRo said... @ June 1, 2010 at 10:49 PM

sick cant donate jor lo T^T