Rage

Hello everyone
I'm back again to blogging
Don't really know if this would be a good way to start my blog again but as the title above,
Rage - What is it?I've been told since young by my father that my anger and impatience would end up causing me a lot of trouble in my life and well, I believe it did once again yesterday. As I got into a serious rage and caused the people I loved to be hurt again. From a simple small matter, I made it worse and it ended up as a large havoc, something I'd promised not to happen again.

Well then, who is to blame for this matter?
Can I put the blame on the situation?
Being so tired, yet trying to stay awake just to accompany you and yet getting thrown and bombarded with things which I don't like? Frustration that bad things were coming one by one to the extent that I can't endure it anymore?

Perhaps I can't, everything was from me afterall

Perhaps, I ain't the perfect person for you in the end
Sorry isn't even usable anymore at this stage


-Signing out-
This is Day 1
I wonder how many days are there left?


Posted on 2:19 AM by Jefferychan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: