Confused


Ya know, sometimes I'm confuse
When I talk to you, knowing that the way things are going, the feeling sucks
When I don't do so, knowingly, the feeling that I'm facing sucks also

Either way, both of the things I'm doing sucks
Everything these days seemed to be wrong and wrong
I need to wake up at 6.45 later and I'm still awake
Great! Good! Congratulations!

Emo? No, again. No.
If you think that reading this blog pisses you off
Or you think it's pointless doing so, I ain't forcing ya
It's just that you don't understand the feeling of losing someone you dear most.
And you just don't know what you heart feels at all times
You are what I call a heartless (Kingdom Hearts)

Want a hug? Nay, my hugs are only for you

-Signing off-
Posted on 3:47 AM by Jefferychan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: