Hectic weeks

The sky now is crying, shedding tears upon mother earth. Perhaps the sky feels what am I feeling now. Perhaps because of that, I tend to think into that particular matter again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the title, I've been very busy for the past 2 weeks with exams and assignments and well, I believe that it'll continue for the next few weeks as the final assignment would be handed in, maybe in around 2 weeks time? But I'm blogging here just to tell my readers that well, Jeffery is still alive and is fighting to strive for the best.

Some of the TB-sixers
To make readers worry (or not even a single bit). Due to my over-hardworking-ness. I think I've gotten myself into the word 'flu' again. Hopefully it's not the H1N1 flu cause I'm going back to ipoh later to spread my flu. Things should be alright though but I pity my class. I think 1/4 of them are having the same problem all thanks to the assignments and test. Grrr...

My Public Speaking talkshow group
Having my econs exam later and well pray for me and right after that, I'm going back to Ipoh's stadium! Will have the night there and going back to Kampar on saturday morning. Great, I think I know how dead tired I'll be on saturday.

-Signing off-

Drizzles falling from the sky,
Sadness appears by and by;
Hopefully, when the time comes by,
We wouldn't have to say good bye.

Posted on 8:20 AM by Jefferychan and filed under | 1 Comments »

1 comments:

Anonymous said... @ August 16, 2009 at 10:08 AM

Omg I just know tat u have flu tat nite! And I fetched u back! Lol.. :P