Things' meant to be

I'm recently being taught about this particular phrase in perhaps the hardest way. All along, I believe that 'when you think you can,you can' is something very true now. Sad to say, that's not the thing that I see now. What I see now can be expressed in just one phrase
If things are meant to be yours', it'll be yours
If things aren't mean to be yours', it'll never be
Indeed, for me to accept this particular phrase is the hardest thing that can be because I believe that everything is decided by our actions and choice but this time, I'm leaving it to God and perhaps fate to decide. What is this particular matter? Well, it's something which is better left untold. It's just a simple secret that I want it to be a secret until something change the scenario, allowing me to move on.

Sighs, sometimes I do wonder why things have to be done using the harsh way. And why things doesn't go the way I want it to be. But, wondering won't change anything because it's not for me to control anymore. What I can do is just to say one word.

Why?

-Signing off-

If I were given a wish,
I'd wished that things wouldn't change;
For I know that I could never find this feeling,
From anyone but you
Posted on 9:52 PM by Jefferychan and filed under | 8 Comments »

8 comments:

Anonymous said... @ July 5, 2009 at 11:52 PM

well it depends..
if you stick to that quote.. it means you can do nothing.. and if wealth is yours, you'll be rich by doing nothing.. not true right?

not usually its used for relationships la.. dilemma in a relationship now? =P

Jefferychan said... @ July 6, 2009 at 1:42 AM

hahah, of cuz I won't just stick to one quote .. i'm rather flexible in these things sometimes but it's just that sometimes, things will get out of hand no matter how much u did it

and if u are wondering, no it's not about relationship =) Vowed to stay single for the rest of my life. =) I'm joking :D

Sai Kit said... @ July 6, 2009 at 6:35 PM

why always same situation one -.-

Jefferychan said... @ July 6, 2009 at 7:05 PM

u forgot u are gay with me ??
xD

Sai Kit said... @ July 6, 2009 at 7:07 PM

i hope something of us both, will change to a better situation.. one day not so far away.

Anonymous said... @ July 9, 2009 at 7:49 PM

Aiyak. Don't sad le.. Sad for a girl for what le?? HEhehe... Dun sad for only a tree.. As there is a whole jungle outside..=)

Jeffery Chan said... @ July 14, 2009 at 7:03 AM

siapa kata itu perempuan nih .. lolz

Keng Huei said... @ August 16, 2009 at 10:05 AM

Hmm then wat wor.. So emo yea u lately..