Luck? or Strength.


I just finished my computer studies paper and mass communication paper just now. From there, I think I've finally learned and understand some stuffs which would always be happening in studies or perhaps, life. Often do I hear people saying this particular

Work hard = stupid
Work smart = not good enough


Therefore, I came up with both of them together and formed this

Work hard + work smart = still not good enough

What's the next one that I've finally realized? Well, the word luck came into my mind at this particular hour. If you people don't know, I've been studying quite a lot for my mid terms this time as I'm aiming very high in my CGPA for my uni grades and well, I think I just screwed it, not because I didn't work for it. But it's my bad luck.

Sometimes, no matter how hard you work, you wont get what you want unless you are giving the opportunity to get it. And when you don't get it, you'll never be able to get it. That happened to my CS' exam I guess, I got the paper which have the ONLY question which I don't know how to do. Blame it on me but, other questions was so bloody easy!

To be frank,
I was disappointed to the point that tear starts to flow out, but well. Man don't shed tears don't they? I just endured it and kept it inside throughout the day.

Therefore, my new equation

Hard work + work smart + luck = Success!!

Nothing can be done I guess, well that's life eh? Life still have to go on no matter what. Anyway, don't have to worry about me because I just wanna rant things out using this blog, therefore, I'm not that emo-fied actually, just sharing what I feel throughout the days :D

-Signing off-

The time we spent together,
Is the factor that made my day;

Without the presence of you,
What's ought to happen to me?

Posted on 1:02 AM by Jefferychan and filed under | 3 Comments »

3 comments:

Anonymous said... @ July 17, 2009 at 12:52 PM

I agree with you.. I was work hard for my mid term too, but the God of Fortune doesn't seem stand beside me.. I can help the others in their exam, but not myself.. haizzz...

Anonymous said... @ July 17, 2009 at 6:58 PM

Exam might need luck. But as usual, you need to study hard. Study hard doesn't means that.. Aiya.. One months bofore then only you work hard. You have to do it consistance. Erm.. AS usual, pray to God. I believe, God will gives you what you deserve. UND?? Cheer up..!! XD. Sayang you!!!

Anonymous said... @ August 16, 2009 at 10:14 AM

I agree luck is 1 factor but how many percent would u put it? :) to me if u quantify it.. Maybe work hard 50%, work smart 40% and luck 10%. So continue to work hard too. All the best :)