Who I am

A very simple question, sometimes I just doubt whether a person actually know who he or she is as a matter of fact. We've been living in a world where almost all the time, a person is actually acting on who he or she wants to portray himself or herself to the world. Even if a person is very sad, acting cheerful is the only thing they can do so that people wouldn't feel awkward when they are around him. But honestly, how long can this acting go on?

Everything has its limit and capability. Sometimes no matter how strong a person is, there is always a limit to how much a person can endure. Everything may seem normal to a person when he's able to contain whats inside but when the "Jar-within-that-person" is filled, it's either that the jar would get overflowed or it'll break at an extreme extent. Somehow, when a person is able to hang onto this situation for a longer period of time, he or she is considered a "strong" person; in which his or her EQ is so good that any emotions and troubles wouldn't affect the person.

When they are being called a "hero" in today's term, sometimes I wonder, why do we have to act so much every day and night? If lying is a sin to God, isn't acting somehow related to lying as well? Why can't everyone just be truthful towards everything they see and do? Everything seemed to need a filter before it goes out from the heart; which actually leads me to stop blogging for this brief period of time; I don't see a reason to express in my blog anymore because I simply can't express anything at all.

To be honest, I'm tired. Why should I act as if I'm so happy around everyone, when deep inside me, cries of blood comes from my heart. The pain is so pain that I don't know how long can I endure it anymore. Can't I just leave everything behind? Leave the past and move on to the future? I really want it to be like that, but sometimes the past just can't be left "just like that" for no apparent reason.

I want to be myself, but can I?
Everything I do, is just behind a mask


I'm tired of it, seriously
Posted on 9:01 PM by Jeffery Chan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: