I'd wish I have amnesia

Sometimes I'd wish that I have the capability to forget things just as how I wish to do so. When I hate something, I can simply forget it with a simple snap of my fingers. There's just too much things that I want to ignore and forget about it, but I'm not able to do so. People say that I'm very absent minded; I forget things too easily and I don't remember things when it matters most. YES, I'm absent minded, but I have good memory and observation skill. When i see something, i see things as a whole and I remember that for a long period of time, it may reach up to 1 to 2 years and I can still remember the exact event that happened.

My point is, how can I reverse this? Honestly, there are just too many unwanted things in my life that I want to forget it from this instant, but can I do so? I just can't do so because I'm not a person to forget things so easily. When I dislike a particular person, it can last for a year or two, and when I love a particular person, it'll last for a very long period of time.

If bad things and bad experience that I've faced in my form 5 life in band is still clearly in my mind, and I've yet to have forgiven anyone in that case, how can I forget how much I love you and hate you at the same time? I just hope I have amnesia at this moment of time. I can forget everything and life live anew everyday

That being said, I wouldn't want that to happen
Cus it'll affect the people around me with my own issues
I hate to affect people around me with my issues
Posted on 8:23 PM by Jeffery Chan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: