TOP student? My ass

"Top student". I officially hate this word. I seriously hate this darned word. I am pissed with everything that is happening already. I'm having my exam tomorrow and I'm right here, sitting down doing nuts because of some stupid problem which have been haunting me for the past 1 year. I hate myself, I hate my life, I hate every single thing in this darned world. I hate the damn label "Top student" given to me for no freaking reason. I don't ask for it, I don't want it. I'm not born here to score exam. Everything is through effort and not because I'm borned with it. So stop calling me stupid labels for no reason at all.

There are so many people better than me in this world. Why don't you people call them? In my course alone, I'm not number 1. So don't call me the top, cause I ain't that special compared to you people. You people have problems, I have mine too. I've got mine for the past 1 year and nothing's getting better. If I'm this "TOP student" I would've been solving it and living happily. But I didn't, so STOP calling me that. I HATE it.

TOP student don't have problems? TOP students can't get low marks even if they don't study? TOP student is God? Go and dream, it's no fun being at the top. Because it's due to this stupid word, that made me lose things I treasure most. I hate it, but what can I do? Can I solve it because I'm the so-called "TOP"?

YES. I'm Naive. So be it
YES. I'm in a rage now. So don't talk to me
Posted on 1:57 AM by Jeffery Chan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: