Tiring days ahead

It's now Week 9 of my trimester guess what? It's once again the peak period for everyone in my course and I must say, it's really tough. So many other friends of mine who are taking other different subjects from any range of science to business to IT, everything will end by next week as a lot of the submission deadlines are on this week and next week together with their presentations. Mine? I believe mine is just the start of everything, although it started on week 1 itself. Everything seems neverending; which eventually made my 9 weeks here in Kampar so fast. Everything seemed to be moving at the speed of light and knowing myself, I can't live in it cause I don't rush things even if I have to - that's why I'm here blogging

Hopefully this doesn't happen after this Trimester :)

I'm not sure if this is a good thing for me or a bad thing. But up till now, I believe it's still a good thing. Almost every single coursemate of mine are already considered 'half-dead' especially my group of friends around. Everyone looks so dead that after one day of class, you can see the "I am dead" sign on the face, yet they need to pursue it even if they are tired. I on the other hand, slept at 9.30pm last night (I'm a lazy bum) But coming to realize that when a person is tired, it's impossible to get a job well done, even if it's done, the results won't be there.

Thus, I stand by my point to take things one at a step. Rest when it's really needed and push when my body can take it. If my body can't take it, at least have a short 1 hour or 2 hour rest in between. Perhaps that's what I can share, and what I hope would help. I remembered while I was talking to my lecturer 1 week back, she told me one thing when I told her that there's a lot of assignments up ahead and there's just so much pressure coming in. She told me this:-

"Forget about those assignments for the weekend. Go out and enjoy and play; do anything stupid and crazy which you can think of. Then come back on Monday and start working again. You'll feel less pressured when you do so"

I guess that helped me a lot. I made the decision to go back on that Sunday, although the 2 days became 1 day. Things are still smooth sailing now, and I'm clear of unwanted thoughts together with a good physical state of health. Things are right in front waiting for me right now. Well, I'm waiting for them too. Bring it on.

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

To my friends, my coursemates who are now struggling. I just hope that I can do something to help, but this is something only you can help yourselves. The road is tough in front. Well, theorically it's never easy :) Hang on there, things will only get better!

Anyone who wants to sleep with me like this?? I'm a good hugger! =)
Posted on 7:24 AM by Jeffery Chan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: