I'm not a happy kid

In case you don't know, I'm a very emotional person. Someone who is very relationship based and not goal based. In any choices is needed to be made between relationship and job, relationship; be it family, friends or couple will be chosen most of the time. This is not because I'm weak, that I dont have a good EQ, or emotional intellingence. But it's just me. Honestly, if you ask me what I want in the future. Earning tons of money compared to having a happy family, being a dictator that suceeds compared to being simple and have friends around you. I'd choose the choices which are more relationship based. I believe that a good relationship is the basis of a happy life.

Thus, in everything I do. I try to be simple and not dictative. Most of the time, final decisions would NEVER be made by me. I try to be diplomatic and I try to satisfy everyone's needs and wants to the point where sometimes, I don't even know who am I anymore. Everything was alright, because I believe that it is what I want to be remembered for in the future. All I hope to get back in return, is just gratitude; for someone to show love to me, or at least not to break the inner part of me into pieces. I've never asked you to be reconciled with me, I just hpoe that I can stay nearby when I'm feeling sad and down. All I want is a little care from you, what I get is you thinking that I have other motives in doing so.

YES, I do hope that our relationship can be saved and continued, or to start from a new beginning. Knowing that the possibility is just too small, I just hope that I can be nearby you when I'm sad, cus it really helped. I just want to be nearby. I just want to be in your presence.

Why can't I have this small request from you?
I'm crushed, I'm really crushed; The pain is excruciating.
You once told me how pain it was to get hurt by the one u loved most
You don't have to tell me how is it anymore
I'm facing it right now.

It's been 11 months. People move on in less than 3 months
Mine has been 11, nothing has changed my love to you
But you treat it like it is my mistake all along
The mistake of loving you so much


Posted on 3:27 AM by Jeffery Chan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: