Sharing is caring, NOT

Sharing and caring.
A phrase that everyone loves to say especially when they want to get something from you.
I believe I don't need to explain much about it since most of you would've known about it
But, I believe that sometimes, this phrase is overused.
Simply because somethings can't be shared and should NOT be shared between two users
It's always best to get things cleared sometimes but I do not know why it is so hard.

Sighs, I dont even know what am I typing now.
Perhaps one day, things would be made clear and thus I can actually sleep.
I can't bear it trying to sleep every night but ended up thinking what is happening on the other side.

What am I to do?

-Signing off-

I seriously don't know what am I heading towards anymore
Things I thought I can handle ended up the opposite way I wanted
Getting more and more aggressive and hot headed these days.

Please, help me
Posted on 10:17 PM by Jeffery Chan and filed under | 1 Comments »

1 comments:

Keng Huei said... @ November 16, 2009 at 4:18 AM

Agree.
You care for me as a friend, can you pls share all your money? LOL