Out of boredom

Hiya all,
Since I'm just too bored now and I have an internet line, I think I'm just gonna update this blog a little. Currently listening to the song "October" and well, I think it suits my current feeling and situation at this moment of time. To be frank, I do not know what I want to type when i started to get into this blog but well, urrh. It doesn't matter. I just need to find some things to do to make myself busy.

I think I need to wake up. I can't indulge myself into this slumber anymore. Sad to say, I failed in this because I got sick yesterday and up till today, I can't get my mechanism in my body to function well enough to wake up (I almost skipped todays lecture/tutorials) xD. So much for the 4.0 =.= Giving me the stress out of nothing.


On a brighter note, Chee cheng is coming to meet up with the Kampar gang on wednesday!! Well, it SHOULD be something to be happy about isnt it? Just hope I don't get some last-minute-oh-my-gosh-assignment-group-discussion or I'm gonna piss them off. XD

On the other hand, I believe that I can finally rest my case, with an open heart. I think this is the end of my story, playing this particular role which I want to play but lack the capabilities to do so. And, if you think this post is emo, do look at the older post. This is actually an emotionless post. Which I dont even know whether I should be happy or sad


-Signing off-

P/s :- If you realised, I didn't really post pictures in my blog anymore. Well, mainly it's because my camera phone have a 1.3mp camera. Which means, there's no point taking lame pictures with ugly resolution. Wait till I get a camera or a new phone

Posted on 9:01 PM by Jefferychan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: