3rd-Week

It's been my 3rd week being in my second trimester here in Kampar and well things are actually almost the same. The only difference is that my PC went turtling and my line is as usual, slower than anyone would have expected. Anyway, nothing much to post actually but I think I just have to post to keep this blog alive.

Things that I'd actually did for the past 3 weeks:-
  • Went for lectures and tutorial as usual.
  • Paid my fees, a whole sum of Rm xxxx.
  • Joined the boardgames club in UTAR (proud?).
  • Met some cute and pretty chicks (LoL).
  • I think I became stronger, physically and emotionally.
Just gotta keep pushing myself to the limits. I'm having a test in 2 weeks time and well, some lecturers are better known as photostating machine or a radio but well, lets give them time and see if there's any changes. Future things which would take place??
  • Andrew and Kelly's wedding!! Gosh I'm gonna miss this. Tomorrow :( Congrats anyway
  • Management test (Week 5)
  • Marketing test (Week 6)
  • Writing for business test (Week 6)
Uhhh, appreciate the time u have. You'll never know when would it be taken away from you. For some particular person, hope you're alright after tonight and continue to live life to the fullest!! Perhaps I'll end this post just like that. Not in the mood and I'm afraid that my line would go "buh-bai" again.

-Signing off-

Nothing to hope for but just that you're happy
If you are happy indeed, I'm satisfied!

Posted on 10:52 PM by Jefferychan and filed under | 1 Comments »

1 comments:

Summergirl said... @ November 8, 2009 at 5:23 PM

and i hope less emo-fied since you are stronger physically and emotionally.. hehe=)