I've lost my light, my dream.

There are phrases in games in which I think is very inspirational and I can remember 2 phrases which was actually in my mind all along. Think I'm gonna share with my readers (If there are any) today about it.


Still searching for the light? Well, don't lose sight of it - Auron - Kingdom Hearts II
The most important thing is to embrace your dreams - Angeal - FFVII :Crisis Core

Unfortunately, I'm here without any light and dreams right now. Somehow, I tend to lose hold of whatever I had for the whole Sem-1. The pressure is too much and I seriously felt that I can't handle it anymore. Sometimes, I just feel like giving up once and for all but knowing of the things I've done and the people who put their hopes up for me. I simply can't just do so. But, I can't find the reason anymore

Everyone sees me as someone 'special' in whatever I do now. I don't like it
I used to take my education in a very fun way. Now, it evolved into a burden

I really want to go back to the old me. Whereby I can actually be the same as last time. There are people who actually told me not to think so much as I'm just thinking too much for the past 1-2 months. I've tried, and I think I failed in it badly.

-Signing off-

Searching for the light

Posted on 2:00 PM by Jeffery Chan and filed under | 1 Comments »

1 comments:

Anonymous said... @ November 26, 2009 at 9:32 AM

Hey, Jeff. You are already the light and the salt. (: Keep on praying. Ask God for strength and guidance. (: Every thing will be fine lerr. Dun worry (: JUst be yourself. Too much pressure? then ask some one to share it larr. Sorry le. What i said might not help and seems immature and childish perhaps? But i really want you to know that, Friend, I'm always here for you ksy? *huggies*.. 24/7 available.