Zzzzzz

Love is not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly

I wonder if it's actually true? Frankly, I disagree with this. I believe I failed in this and I'll only believe in things in which I can see. Thus I conclude, this phrase is a scam. Do not believe in it.

Just a short post to digest myself from everything today
Am I emo you're asking? Well, yeah

-Signing off-

Tomorrow is gonna be a long long day

Posted on 9:44 PM by Jefferychan and filed under | 3 Comments »

3 comments:

Wai Keong said... @ November 10, 2009 at 11:01 PM

Don't emo =)

Ken Wooi said... @ November 11, 2009 at 12:38 AM

haha.. dont emo.. =P

kenwooi.com

kenghuei said... @ November 16, 2009 at 4:13 AM

practically saying, this quote is a scam =) it's just to make imperfect ppl happier.. LOL..kidding .