Out of nothing

Each day ends with memories
Memories in which people remember
But during this rainy night
Nothing, I plan to remember
But the past, I shall

1st June 2009
The start of something new
In UTAR, Kampar.
Monday was the day,
10.00am was the time
Here, I'd actually met you.
And thus starts my story
Joy and sorrow alike.

Day by day,
classes by classes.
Trying to get to know you
Was it by chance or by fate?
You were in my assignment group
There, I thought there was hope
Up till the moment of truth
Cruel facts are discovered
I was just too late

Sad was I, indeed
Disappointment enveloped all
There was no light to be seen
But it was then, I've decided to create
The ray of light of my own
I call that,

HOPE

It was hope that endured all
It was hope that kept me going
It was hope that brought joy
It was hope that gave me a path
But it was hope that gave great disappointment

Time passes by
We got closer to each other
And thats the maximum point
I can't hold onto my feelings any longer
In the end, I confessed everything

Happy or sad
It turned out not as bad
It was a two-way relationship
The ray of light I once had tend to shine

But I didn't know
it was the ray of warning
Warning of pain
Warning of sorrow
Warning of sadness
Warning of suffering

Ignoring the warning was my decision
Thus, the consequences was for me to bear
Everything that happened all along

It's all because of me


I'm sorry

-Signing off-
Posted on 12:46 AM by Jefferychan and filed under | 1 Comments »

1 comments:

anonymouslyanonymous said... @ April 26, 2010 at 2:54 PM

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahah i'm sorry... grow up and get over your bullshit. ASSIGNMENT GROUP!