Confusion

The state I am in now is like what I wrote in my title
Confused and confused.
That's all

Everything that had been taught since young
In my school, in churches, by parents and other people
Being naive, I thought that it is the gospel truth and I'm right
But looking at the situation now, is it even true?

I remember being taught by some adults from my church saying
Alcohol intake is scripturally wrong and Christians ain't supposed to be taking it
But, what made me curious is I saw him going around with wine during Adrian's wedding
So, where's actually the truth? Is it true that as Christians, we shouldn't do so?
Now, teenagers just love going to clubs to hangout
I was also taught not to go during the past
But, how true can that be?
I don't know

Somehow, I don't know whether the principles I had up till now is right, or wrong
Can anyone kindly enlighten me about this? Will be needing it loads
Encouragements from bro. and sis. from CoC?
For those who reads of blog of course


-Signing off-

Posted on 2:07 AM by Jeffery Chan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: