Crushed

Have quite a lot of things to blog about today initially
Being in a slumber for 2 hours before dinner was what I need
After the awakening, it was all sorrow, pain and suffering
I thought that things would be better throughout time
But why doesn't it get better at all now?

Why on earth did you come to Kampar?
Why not in the morning? Why the evening?
Why staying overnight at this place?'

I have feelings too, I am human
Why do I have to understand everyone on earth
Yet, no one actually understands what I actually want?
I'm willing to step down from everything
Can't there at least some respect to me?
In Ipoh, in KL, I dont care. but why here?

After enduring everything alone and keeping everything a secret from you
Just to ensure that you would continue to be a happy person and live cheerfully
You call me silly. You ignored me
Who am I to you actually?
I'm beaten, totally beaten.

Never had I felt so bad before
Yet, the only thing I got from you
"Go home, take a rest"

One of these days, I'm gonna do something
I call that something R.I.P.
Rest In Peace

-Signing off-
Posted on 1:52 AM by Jefferychan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: