Back in Ipoh

Well, after many weeks of studying and the 6 exams paper being completed since the past 2 weeks. I'm glad to say that I'm finally back in Ipoh for my semester break. Didn't actually count the days of how long I'll be back here in Ipoh but I'll most probably be here up till the 18th since my next sem starts at the 19th October. Which is, 1 day before my birthday. Great, seems that I'm celebrating my birthday in Kampar (not that I usually celebrate it in Ipoh either way).

Alright, so what am I up to since 2 days ago?
Well, due to the fact that my internet connection in Kampar is SO slow, of course, the first thing to do is to download everything I can and I want and this includes lots of songs, lots of videos and lots and lots of games. Oh yeah, did anyone tell you that I actually 'bought' myself a birthday present?

If not, well, I bought a PSP-3002 just few days back
Perhaps that explains why am I downloading so much *ahem*
I think you get what I mean anyway

Perhaps that's all for now, can't type much since what I do everyday is download, eat and sleep. I'm replaying Kingdom Hearts II also since Kingdom Hearts 358/2 is coming out followed by the one in the PSP. I'm gonna go ahead and finish all this when it comes out. At the meantime, let me finish Kingdom Hearts II again first.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days - Roxas' story

I think that's all for now, I'll continue to update this in the near future when there's anything worth remembering or perhaps when Aliens start attacking planet earth. That would be when you can be sure of a post in my blog

-Signing off-

Been days since we've parted
I'd missed every single moment we spent
The joy, sorrow, pain and enjoyment
That's what kept me moving on
I'll remember it forever and ever
I just want to let you know
I <3 U



P/s :- I'm still not used to use the PC in the living room. When I'm blogging, I felt like being watched and I certainly don't like this!

Posted on 1:03 AM by Jefferychan and filed under | 7 Comments »

7 comments:

The Scientist said... @ September 26, 2009 at 12:16 PM

Welcome back to Ipoh =)

KaylaChew said... @ September 27, 2009 at 4:04 PM

heyhey!!i want to play ur psp!!
enjoy ya sem break=]
take care
see u!

Jefferychan said... @ September 27, 2009 at 4:10 PM

lolz .. i was wondering who is CKW :) guess that I know who is it now :)

min dfin said... @ October 3, 2009 at 5:39 PM

Cool PSP..

KaylaChew said... @ October 7, 2009 at 1:45 PM

really..haha..who is it then?

Jefferychan said... @ October 7, 2009 at 6:52 PM

lolz .. someone from some blogs :) lol .. u still read my blog it seems :)

KaylaChew said... @ October 13, 2009 at 1:14 AM

yea..i do..lol.
so did u go read mine huh?!
XD