Head or Heart??

It'd been more than one week since my holidays after completing sem 1 of my foundation course in UTAR. Since it's a holiday, usually I'll just use up all the time I have in games of Dota, whatever it is, you name it and I'll be playing that game. Ironically, things doesn't go this way this time. I simply spent my time sleeping and lazing around because gaming ain't my passion anymore.

I prefer to go out and hangout with people and friends I have
I prefer to get out of my house and start doing things I'd never do
I prefer to spend my time on more realistic things and not virtual things

Despite all the things I actually wanted to do, I did none of them. Frankly, none of them, had I accomplished and did. The reason why? Well, I do not know of the reason causing things like this to happen. I do not know what is actually happening because there are a lot of things that my heart tells me to do, yet I didn't because my head tells me not to do. What do I actually want now? Should I follow my heart? or follow my head.

I always question myself why do I actually think so much before something is actually being done at all. Is there a need of an answer or the effect before an action is being carried out? Or sometimes reasons ain't important at all? I'm confused. Why am I always in the "different, unique or weird" category of people and not of the majority?

A quote that came into my mind when I was pondering upon many things just now

You can tell a child that the fire is hot and it'll burn,
but if the child don't touch fire himself/herself,
the child would never understand the meaning of 'hot' forever

-Signing off-

Posted on 2:33 AM by Jefferychan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: