Exams ahead!

Had been wanting to update this blog these few days but I end up slacking off and falling asleep in the end. Anyway, I would be having my final exams from tomorrow onwards up to 23th of this month and then well, I'll be back in Ipoh! Hope to get hooked on with my friends in Ipoh when I get back and at the same time feeling sad because I won't be in the same class with most of my old Tb-6 classmates anymore due to the screwed up system of UTAR

Went to Golden Sand with most of the Tb6-er and well, it might be the last

I've finally obtained all of my coursework marks.
Not very satisfied with it but well, it'll do well I guess and hopefully
Public Speaking - 42.1/50
Mass Comm
- 34.1/40
Accounting - 32.3/40
Economics
- 35.95/40
Computer
- 33.2/40
English
- 40.25/50
Conclusion of the coursework marks?
Well, to get A for all subjects, I need to score at least 80/100 for the final exam
Can't say that I'm ready for the exam but I think I've did my part
Just hope and pray that everything goes on well!
Or else, I'll go nuts and start jumping off from the second floor!
-Signing off-

To dream, to endure and to wait
Hoping for changes to take place
I can't imagine any possibilities ahead

But

I'll be right here waiting

Because I believe it's worth trying
Posted on 2:38 AM by Jefferychan and filed under | 7 Comments »

7 comments:

The Scientist said... @ September 10, 2009 at 5:47 AM

Good luck, Jeff =D

Joshua Chan said... @ September 10, 2009 at 10:20 AM

=_= later you memang drop from second floor :D

Jefferychan said... @ September 10, 2009 at 11:54 AM

Joshua > drop di also nvm la ..
U'll save me right?? =)

Wai Keong > thanks xD

Anonymous said... @ September 10, 2009 at 2:15 PM

Hey. Good luck for your test. XD. You did your very best le.. Hahaha.. I bet you won't jump down from the second floor. Hahahaha..

Sai Kit said... @ September 10, 2009 at 6:35 PM

good luck jeffery XD all the best and pawn the exam please ^^

Jean said... @ September 17, 2009 at 5:02 AM

all the best!


ps you're invited to comment on my post too =)

Ken Wooi said... @ September 17, 2009 at 7:30 AM

lol.. good luck =D

kenwooi.com