Your's or not?

I've been thinking a lot these days on the recent happenings around. Perhaps I've been thinking too much or maybe I just enjoy thinking far beyond what I should actually think of. Sometimes I do wonder whether the principals which I held on all these years are correct, or wrong. Rather, I'm quite clear in some of the "realities" which are happening in the current world now

Had you ever gave your everything in something you want the most and end up getting none? All these while, I have the belief that nothing is impossible and as long as you do not give up, things would eventually fall into place if there's an effort being laid. But well, now I know whats the gospel truth behind that. It can be explained with only one phrase

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If it's meant to be yours, it'll be yours eventually no matter what happens.
If it isn't, sad to say that it'll never be yours no matter what you do.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I've been taught this phrase the very harsh way. Harsh up till the extent of me not even able to stand up on my own feet once again but well, I think I've stood up now so everything is actually history. Life is like that sometimes.

Perhaps another phrase of mine would go like this

The good will always be the one left behind
The evil and cunning continues to move forward.


Is it the truth or not?
Well, I do not know but it seems to be true to me

-Signing off-
Posted on 9:32 PM by Jefferychan and filed under | 3 Comments »

3 comments:

Ken Wooi said... @ September 21, 2009 at 11:25 PM

the right one will come some day.. we'll go through bumpy roads, that's unavoidable =)

kenwooi.com

Anonymous said... @ September 22, 2009 at 12:00 PM

Just cheer up la.. all of us will go thru all these thing in the process of growing up.. She is just not the miss right perhaps? Dun tell me you want to sad for some one who is not the miss right for you and dun give another chance to the real right person. Just to tell you that, no matter what, I'm here for you.okay? Just send me a message, or give me a call, or spammed my chat box. I'm always 24 hours available okay? Cheer up le frens.

Pray to God all every thing that you're going thru. Ask him for strength to go thru all these. Ask him to be with you. He'll be listening to you and give you the right thing at the right time. Prayer is the strongest medicine and cure!

Wai Keong said... @ September 24, 2009 at 12:48 AM

Smile, smile and smile =)

oh ya dun forget to visit ..

Wai Keong xD