I'm okay

Big apologies to my crazy post yesterday, wasn't in a good form I guess. Anyhow, everything had calmed down I guess and well, I can't say that I've recovered totally and is able to continue on without problem. Sometimes, things just can't be healed like this. It's just gonna be a scar in my life from now on. Sometimes, life is just unfair.

Things that you dislike and hate would come into your life one by one
Things in which u want and hope it'll come true, will never appear in your life at all

Perhaps that's the cruel fact of this world
To those who are wondering what am I talking about, (I know you people are blur). Yes, I'm facing this problem known as the BGR. If you understand it, then you'll probably understand. If not, well go google around. Sometimes, you just have to put in some effort to find out things.
One single fact which I'm very sure is this,
I'm not giving up this easily.
I'm going to continue moving on
Why?

I believe I need not to explain this anymore.
I've my reasons and it's very clear for me.

Life's tough,
Perhaps I should had gone back to the past and enjoy my kids' life

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One a brighter note,
The final paper for this trimester is this Wednesday(23/9/09)
After that, I'm getting out of this place for good
Perhaps I need a break too.

-Signing off-
Posted on 12:13 PM by Jefferychan and filed under | 3 Comments »

3 comments:

Wai Keong said... @ September 21, 2009 at 2:02 PM

Boy Girl Relationship? Haha it's normal la. Love is complicated. Maybe god is trying to test us. Speaking on that, I'm just a failure in love cycle. =P Life's unfair, but we still have to face it everyday. =)
Good luck to you ya.

Anonymous said... @ September 21, 2009 at 2:38 PM

Same goes here. Anyway, all the best.

Ken Wooi said... @ September 21, 2009 at 7:07 PM

what you doing on the yellow elephant?? O.O

kenwooi.com