Happy 100th Post

Nothing much to be said, this is my blog's 100th post. Finally, after making so many blogs, I have a blog which exceeded 100 post. Really something which should be celebrated. Well, I do have another reason on posting this particular post. Basically, it's to show that my blog is not dead !! To do something much more extreme, I'm gonna let you look at one of the best picture in this particular place called earth.

It's me !
Okay this is not actually the best picture on earth but well, it's me !! The rightful owner and writer of this blog. It had been awhile since I ever had a "short hair"(yeah right, my fringe is still retardedly long). Well, forget bout the long hair me already coz the barber just cut it short 1 week ago. Had it been windy nowadays? Cause I'm feeling very windy as wind can be blowned into my ears =)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Just something that made me lmao
Hopefully it'll lyao. Too bad I saw this late and didn't have time to put it during mother's day



-Signing Off-
Posted on 7:17 PM by Jefferychan and filed under | 2 Comments »

2 comments:

Anonymous said... @ May 20, 2009 at 3:35 AM

happy 100th post!
looking forward to the 200th!
hahaha =D

kenwooi.com

Jefferychan said... @ May 20, 2009 at 7:13 AM

lolz hopefully it reaches 200 xD