Reporting from Kampar

Hey folks,
It's been awhile since I ever blogged. Basically it's due to the absence of internet line in my house up until today. Won't be talking much bout kampar for now or my university now because some nutcase wants to nazi zombie with me. If you know what it is, congratulation. If you don't, well that's too bad. Don't fret though for screen shots are coming in soonBurning retarded zombies, not me of cuz =)Awww, isn't it cute =)

Anyway, just to tell you that I'm now safe and sound. With some scratches from falling from my bike a few times due to my 'stupidity'. Which means being too clever and do dumb stunts. Anyway, just to show u some retarded stunts being done by the duo biker star, Ian and Eugene(he wants his english name and not his chinese name) This is exactly what people do when they are bored in kampar



If you realised, I'm not in the video because I'm not having balls big enough to do so I'm the cameraman. Enjoy and have fun. Will post more bout my university life when i start my class next week.

-Signing off-
Posted on 1:49 AM by Jeffery Chan and filed under | 4 Comments »

4 comments:

Anonymous said... @ May 28, 2009 at 10:54 AM

zombies cute? you gotta be kidding.. haha.. nice, you're at kampar now.. good good.. blog more about your uni..

or i might drop by one day.. so i can blog about that place too ;)

Anonymous said... @ May 28, 2009 at 7:45 PM

at where wo?(video)

Jefferychan said... @ May 28, 2009 at 9:22 PM

ummm ... a "long way" to tesco .. those mount/cliffs around tesco .. construction site to be exact.

Eugene Tang said... @ May 31, 2009 at 12:46 PM

wei hao here... its nt a construction site le... its jz a .. urm... slope...