Pondering ...

I had a chat with someone on msn just now. Due to some reasons, he dc-ed and now leaving me alone in the middle of the night, pondering about some matters and stuffz. There's a question that always strucks my mind. Why are people only cares for themselves and not for others too ?? The question is not forwarded to the reader nor anyone but myself. Perhaps if the particular action was taken long ago, this would not happen at all. Things are storming my minds and I havta sort things out one by one nowadays. I know not of what to do but to just stand firm on the ground and widstand it. Time had passed and I believe that it had been dragged for a period too long which no one can imagine. I'm wondering over it for a long time now, is late better offt than never ?? Or is it that once actions have been taken, giving up is not a word which would be appearing in the dictionary then ?? If things gets worst with my presence there, does it means that it's time for a new era ??


What would be it then ??
Moving on or giving up ....
I believe the results would be out pretty soon ...
Posted on 2:32 AM by Jefferychan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: