Exhausted !!!



Wont be doing much of a post this time ... really worn out due to the things which I do nowadays -.- Life's kinda tough with me nowadays because this 2 weeks is very hectic for me. Every morning I'll wake up at around 7.00 and get ready to go to school .. Will be reaching school around 8 for sectional =) until around 10. Followed by some basketball games among the band members.. Haha, who says I dont know how to play basketball ?? It's just getting hold of it and throw it away !! Things would be getting really ugly after that because the sun is really very hot and i got tanned again after getting fairer day by day. Darn it -.-

Anyhowz , my days would continue by going for "Tour around Ipoh". It's a tour or something like a "lawatan sambil belajar" (perhaps its lawatan sambil mengemis wang). It's like I gotta walk around the whole ipoh town asking for money.. With that then i realised, this world is a really big place. Just a simple Ipoh Garden South area would actually take the whole day to cover. Well, it is tiring and no doubt that everytime before going to search for those money I wouldn't feel like going. Once I've started, when I get the momentum back. Well, it rawks ^^ Somehow , today I was overly tired because I played basketball for almost 2 hours -.- Can barely walk around the whole Ipoh Garden East area ...

After those "tour" and I'm back home ?? Well , NO -.- After that, I need to go to school again for ensemble/sectional practices. Maan -.- It's like I'm out there throughout the whole day. Well, it's definitely true but I believe that this would be the last already coz I can never do that anymore. Not with this and in this situation. I do not want to regret any moment and therefore I still strive forward. Everyday, I reach home at around 11.00pm considering I go out of home at 7.30am. Tiring -.-

In my mind

  • Do It !! It's just one more week !! Strive forward
  • It's my last already.. Push forward and do what I can
  • Tired .. Can I sleep now ???
  • Sleepy already , I'm gonna sleep now ^^

Well , I feel asleep in school today when the jazz band practice is going on. Was sitting on a chair behind 4 trombones and 2 trumpet + one euphonium. Slept like a pig and just can't wake up. Ended up with a back pain because the way I sleep is just too COOL ^^



The current me
Posted on 1:22 AM by Jefferychan and filed under | 2 Comments »

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said... @ June 1, 2008 at 3:26 AM

why snap with the broom la? lol

Jefferychan said... @ June 6, 2008 at 12:25 AM

broom handsome ma :D