Blogging season ??

Hey peeps,
Well i guess thats the end of the crappy exam at least for the next 2 months. Not much regrets were left behind bcoz things were done at the best possible but something which would stay in my mind is by getting sick until I was unable to go to school for my paper. Omg, there goes my Bio 1 and Addmaths 1 ( I was thinking to fail this one . Just hope I can pass my Bio with my paper 2 and 3 marks and I think that'll be enough. Sure enough many results will be coming tomorrow and I really hope that its good. I dont expect for the best. Just a good result would be great !!

Somehow or rather after condemning manga and anime for so many times. I'd finally caught up with some old mangas and anime show to watch. Out of many famous anime such as bleach, naruto, etc etc etc and etc. I got caught up with Slam Dunk. Well, yeah I know. It's really very old. At year 2004 the video was release and now i started to watch it. Seriously, it's addictive. Imagine me sitting in front of the PC the whole day watching this show. It have 101 episode and I finished it all in 4 days. Hahaha... I'll be hunting for more next time. I'm actually wondering what to blog. Omg, my minds' gone rusty nowadays coz i can't think much. Maybe it's because i overused it during exams ??

Last Sunday was Mothers Day. Well, went out to eat together with my granny and the results of the food being ordered can be seen clearly as below. Just a glimps of a second and it's empty !!It's hilariously funny because i was busy taking photo of the surroundings and suddenly the plates are empty. Guess those hungry wolves can't stand anymore eh ??

Exams over , everything is over .
What awaits me is only two things now.
1. Band Concert 208
2. SPM 2008



Seems very little but it's a lot !! Would be going out for sponsorship tomorrow after school. Well, just hope that my body allows me to do so. Got freakingly tired nowadays due to sick. Darn it. Just wish me luck in my exams results and money digging yea !!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

p/s - I'm too lazy to do the tag therefore I'll postpone it yea !! :D

85 words

Posted on 1:54 AM by Jefferychan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: