Betrayal ?? Yet To Confirm

Betrayal ... Tough word ain't it ??
Had anyone of you got betrayed by someone whom u trust and put hope in ??
Frankly speaking, I believe that I've taken the first step to ensure that there would be no clashes
All along , feelings came into my mind speculating and telling me that everything would be alright.
The fact proves me wrong this time.

It's indeed like a big bomb falling onto me now.. Something which I can never believed. Sorry because I can't say anything here YET until I hear from another party. And if I get to know what I wanna know is right.. Things would happen man .. Seldom you'll see me writing with a serious tone and I'm very serious in this matter. Those who are with me, stay with me .. Those who doesn't want to.. Get out of my sight ..


I can't tolerate this anymore
I can't take it man..

This is putting everything onto something which I loved the most
I would not let anyone destroy it no matter what happens.
I got to get it done by tomorrow .. .
Until then, c yaz ..
Posted on 10:48 PM by Jefferychan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: