Exams, exams, exams

Me and Myself , Getting dead from day to day.. Haihzz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did not post much these few weeks ... It's due to my exam which had actually started 3 days ago ... Gotta admit that I really got left out a lot especially in the 3 science subjects .... Not gonna post much today though coz I really nid to get my eyes on the books nowadays ... My exams started on Monday and will end after 2 1/2 weeks .. Yeah I know , the longest exam in my life in fact but can't do much ... Arrgghh , I really do not know how am I gonna survive this exam but well ... Life goes on ... Just havta acheive the best out of the worst ... Heheh ...

Stuffz which need to get it done in ONE day ?? OMG -.-
I wonder whether I can do it or not ... But I'm sure I can't if I'm still sitting here :)


Posted on 10:43 PM by Jefferychan and filed under | 3 Comments »

3 comments:

♥єrlίnα said... @ May 1, 2008 at 9:40 PM

come on!!!
those books are fewer than mine...
i got a lot than u!
it's only mid-term not final!

Jefferychan said... @ May 3, 2008 at 2:46 AM

lolz .. thats just one day :D

Wai Keong said... @ May 6, 2008 at 9:56 PM

lolz
one day for so many...
hehehe boleh jadi org giler!!