Season Finale ???

I believe most of you ppl would know that my band had a concert on the 060608 two days ago at yuk choy hall right ? Well, it had ended. Finally, the time which I was waiting for ?? Ironically, I dont feel that. Everything seemed to end too fast. It was like just yesterday where the band are at a dilemma whether to be on the competition or concert and there ya go, concert ended just like that. Do not know what to say but well, that's the end I guess. At least for me and my batch's leadership in the band. Too late to make any changes anymore.

2 days passed for concert and yet, memories still flashback whenever I'm free now. Can't believe that it's the end already. My flute is now currently in yamaha. Fixing -.- All pads are spoilted except for 3 more pads. I wonder how much it would be for the price.. That means , for the meantime, there's no flute for me to play. OMG ~~ Up till now, I'm still not satisfied with what I've in the band. Guess human are never satisfied eh. My dreams can't be achieved up till now , guess I'll have to pass it on for the others to continue on this dream..

Well, till then... Good luck and for those who worked hard for the concert to be a success. Thanks and continue to good job. Guess it's the finale for me already now. See yaz folks
Posted on 12:54 AM by Jefferychan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: