Working Hard or Smart ??

Thus the title, I'd suppose that you readers could be able to guess the main stuffz which I am gonna write today ?? Well , basically I'm reflecting back on the stuffz which I've done throughout the whole week of this holiday and I've realised that it's actually very simple cause almost everyday and all the time which I have is spent onto the band. A simple reflection to the things that happened the whole week can be divided into 3 parts

  • Band Sportsday Formation Practice
  • Band Junior Training Camp
  • Band KLK Annual Dinner Function Practice
  • Results of STPM and SPM students of St Michael.

Well, practically everything is about these for the whole week of my holidays. Things are quite simple since there's only PRACTICE , PRACTICE and PRACTICE. Other than that, what else have I done ?? Practically, I did nothing other than that. Working very hard eh ?? Well, I can say a direct yes to this but there's indeed no reason to work so hard if there's no results coming out and all the results would be shown and made known at this 19th and 22nd of March. Things are indeed getting though coz well, life is never easy and without these obstacle, things can never be appreciated. Guess I'll just have to wait a while more and look into it.

Oh , for those who do not know. I'm no longer a chinese coz if u look into my skin colour. I'm so dark that I doubt u can see me anymore at night if I dont smile and show u my teeth =) Well, its my last year so I dont actually mind coz after that, you'll see the white Jeffery as soon as I start leaving the band and go my own way after this year.

STPM and SPM results seemed too be released this week. Sad to say, most of my friends and people whom I know is not satisfied with the result. But the bad thing is, i dont even know what are their results. Why ?? Practically I do not have the courage to ask coz I doubt that I'll be able to console them. Well, for those who are reading this blog and if you think u are one of them, please be strong and do not ever give up on whatever you are planning to do.

"Where there's a will, there's a way"

It's indeed very important to apply this into our daily life and this actually caused me to have the fear in me that this year's exam for me wont be simple. Guess life ain't easy at all yea ??




Blast ! Malaguena
Who says a small group can't perform well..
Posted on 8:30 PM by Jefferychan and filed under | 1 Comments »

1 comments:

Anonymous said... @ March 17, 2008 at 8:39 PM

If there is no result after all, do you think all your hardwork will be a waste?

There is someone who constantly reminds us not to give up so easily. That person may not say it clearly but his actions do.

We can always taste success when we are united.