Band Competition 2008 Down Into Void

Well , as what is written in the topic, I guess that most of MMB members would know what've happen and what've been told last friday during the practice. Some sayings which actually struck my heart and caused it to break into pieces. Basically I know why that decision is made and I actually understand why things had to be done this way. But, it doesn't actually make me feel okay with it. It's funny where humans wont actually appreaciate things until it actually perishes away and vanishes down till it is unseen anymore. I guess this is what happened because there was no appreaciation made for the past few years. Competition this year would be interesting but basically I'll only be one of the spectators there this year I guess due to the fact that we wont be joining this year. I wonder what can be do, or whether will that decision be changed.

I'd believed that many would not submit and agree to this particular decision . Some even start cursing when the news is being told to them. Arguements breaks up everywhere and everyone's emotion can't be kept anymore. Some still want to participate though they've know that the results would be mainly disasterous. Sometimes I really wonder why does things have to be like that. Actually I'm quite speechless here as I dont really know what to type but I can truly say to you that I missed the moments when I actually stepped on the field and performed as a band. Can't believe that the chance for me to perform like that ended during the sportsday last wednesday. I believe that everyone felt the same as me but I can tell u that there's nothing we can do. But, perhaps it's time to realise our mistake and start moving towards the right direction. Prepare a platform for the younger ones that will help continue the journey which I'd failed. I'd knew that no matter what decision made , whether the concert or the competition. I'll finally regret it no matter where I go. I'll never forget this in my life.

Well, too late to say anything. I can't change things that had happened but I'll make sure that things that would be happening very soon. I'll push it and do it the very best. My last assault is about to come and I'm ready to face it. Can't really think of what i wanna say caused I got hooked up with some chats in msn and I just lost the feel after chatting. Heheh , alright then, I think that'll be all from me. A last piece of advice for those who are still emo-ing from the decision. Well, live on. Life is always like this and there's no telling what'll happen in the future. Life is not about how long it is but how interesting and how much u can gain through it. Continue to stay happy and life on well as time is a one way road. You can't turn back time but you can make time worth more than gold rather than wasting it..
Posted on 10:30 PM by Jefferychan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: