Sportsday 2008


Sportsday starts and of coz it ended. This year's sportsday were mainly dull and not that spirited anymore for some reasons which I do not know. Somehow I dont feel the spirit anymore but well it goes on. The performance of my band during that day were on the average status only. Well, it's quite good since we've only practiced for one week and there goes our performance. Marchpast was just as dull but it wasn't that hot this time due to the slight raining halfway during the 100m run. Hahaha . Those fella's havta run in the rain. Whoops... A lot happened that day cause due to stupidity, i lost my handphone. It's a k750i ... Might be quite cheap for u guys and gals but I took almost 2 year to get the money to buy. Arggh .. heart pain .. Anyhow, u peeps can't contact me for now coz I still havent get another handphone.


Basically I have quite some regrets for this sportsday which goes like this
  • Did a lot of mistakes during formation ( Well i spent most of my time teaching !!! )
  • Didn't join anything for sportsday although it's my last
  • I lost my phone T.T

Happy Moments Before Losing My Phone
Well, its pointless to have so much regrets now as everyone know that time is so precious and it cannot be turned back just like that. Guess I'll just have to live with it and do better the next time I'm given a chance to do so. Since I'm talking about the band so much.. Should I open a blog for my band ?? Still wondering though :P


Posted on 12:04 AM by Jefferychan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: