Chain Rule Of illness.

Taken during the Colourguard Workshop organized by Batteryheads

Thus the topic , i guess you all would know what I wanted to blog now. Well, practically I tried many times to update this blog but finally it ended up not updated at all. Mainly its due to the high fatigue level I have now that I dont even have the energy to continue to persevere through the moment to write this blog. My body just dont have the strength to continue on. Imagine, first your eye sight became blur, then you get aches all around your body followed by a darned high fever and now a very bad sore throat which unable me to speak as freely as I used to be anymore. Basically I'm very tired now that I actually started stepping my foot on my house at 9pm since I left the house this morning at 6.30.

Wondering why life as a student have to be so tensed up since my teacher say that we shouldn't be tensed at all at the moment like this.

"Enjoy your school life le, why so tense and stressed"
My question towards it,
How can I have any enjoyable moments with loads of homework ??
Homework ,
Homework ,
Homework .

When will you leave me ???
Posted on 12:45 AM by Jefferychan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: