Time

Time is something very important, yet it may disappear without a trace when you don't even realise it. Heck, even ask I am writing this, time is already passing by one second by second. The thing with time is, you won't know how much time is left in your clock; by that I mean our life. Anyway, I believe that talking about how much time is left doesn't make any difference as we cannot change it. What's important is how you use your time.

Is every single second of your life spent in a right way where it is worth it? How much time do you actually waste by staring up into space, thinking and pondering on nothing at all? In my case, I try not to waste the time I have, but inevitably, I feel as if I'm already wasting my time now. Most obviously is my University student life. Being bonded with the need to perform in my results, most of the time I spent in my University Life is simply moving on through assignments and studying for my finals. Other than that, none.

The thing is, it's actually an exact opposite of my high school life I enjoyed most. I didn't bothered much with my studies but got the chance to actually mix around and learn a lot of things through experience (My academic part is still average kay!) I'd be interested in getting back into the life I had in the past, but a lot of thing is actually stopping me from doing so.

How can I still maintain my CGPA to get into first class when I graduate? With the extremely large language barriers in my University (Yes, EVERYONE speaks mandarin. Banana's like me don't stand a chance!), how am I going to "speak what I feel" when I need to? Most importantly, with the crazy workload I have and crazy strict lecturer who bans every single idea and design we do, how can I adapt? It just seemed too impossible!

Nevertheless, I believe I can adapt. I'm trying to slowly blend into societies and clubs. Blend into certain events and functions. I hope I can get some excitement in University before moving on to the working world. But yeah, I don't wish time would move on so fast. There's still a lot things I want to experience. Time is ticking, my wish is to utilize it!
Posted on 12:47 PM by Jeffery Chan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: